Join HFC Taiwan to Seize the Initiatives!
With rising awareness of global warming, governments worldwide have invested tremendously in infrastructure associated with the clean energy of the next generation – hydrogen. Researchers estimated that the market for hydrogen energy storage is expected to grow to nearly US$1 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 8.1%. Fuel cell vehicles, home-based stationary fuel cells, and lightweight storage system are three major application products in development.
Taiwan government has as well listed hydrogen as one of the focuses in its green energy development plan, aiming to boost the installation to 60MW by 2025. Optimistic about the growth potential of the hydrogen energy market, SEMI will organize HFC Taiwan this year, co-located with PV Taiwan 2017. HFC Taiwan will offer suppliers from global green energy industry a comprehensive platform for business networking and procurement where they can seek cross-industry collaboration and new opportunities.
HFC Taiwan Offers Diverse Exhibit Segments：
- Hydrogen Production Materials and Equipment
- Manufacturing and Supplying Technologies
- Storage & Delivery System
- Gas Sensors and Simulation Equipment
- Fuel Cell System
- Hydrogen Transportation
Multiple Show Activities Expand New Businesses and Cross-field Connections：
- International Forum：Focused on trends and future technology of hydrogen energy development around the world. CEOs and executives from leading companies and experts from the academic will share their insights on the potentials of hydrogen energy.
- Networking Parties：A platform connecting upstream to downstream suppliers and buyer to expand